If I have several (9) warts on only my right hand what kind of doctors office should I visit to treat them? A dermatologist? Please someone reply and tell me what kind of doctor should I visit to get rid of my warts & to find out why these warts are gr

There . There are many options for you including topical acids, cantharidin, liquid nitrogen (most common method used), candida antigen injection, bleomycin injection, and laser. Most likely it will take a few visits, but a dermatologist is typically well trained to help.
Not . Not uncommon to be on one hand. Dermatologist is a good bet.