I have a condition don't really now may be emphyisema or stress but been with me for almost a decade use to be very bad when started used taro cream for a while ran out its on my inner thihg by groin area on both sides like a rash in contained a lot alot

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Emphysema

Emphysema is a lung disease most commonly associated with smoking.
What you're describing sounds like a yeast infection. This can occur in the folds of the skin, especially in overweight individuals. The key to addressing it in most cases is to keep the area dry and, if necessary, to use an over-the-counter antifungal cream or spray. However, it sounds like you may now have a secondary bacterial infection, which will probably not be treatable without some help from a doctor.

In brief: Emphysema

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology