Hi. Are there any doctor and fda approved growing pills that actually work very well? I am a 19 year old male and was told by my doctor that I would grow to 5"8 but I am only 5"3.

Unfortunately, . Unfortunately, the answer to your question is no. There are some agents that can help people with really severe height problems, but it's unlikely that they would be of much use in someone who is 19 years old. In all likelihood, you have finished growing, and nothing short of limb-lengthening surgery would be helpful.