Is it normal to have cramping the day after tranvaginal ultlrasound was sent to have done after not havinperiod for 2 moths and having pelvic pain

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: It can make it worse

You may have a cyst on an ovary, and in that case, the ultrasound can make it hurt more.
A skipped ovulatory cycle may have allowed the lining of the uterus to become very thick, and the uterus may be having more intense cramping due to this. An infection could be another possible cause, or endometriosis. Difficult to determine without more details.

In brief: It can make it worse

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Monica Wood
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Your

Your question was listed under orthopaedic surgery--a specialty that is 94% male.
I don't have much experience with these. It might be helpful to resubmit your question under gynecology or call your physician. Best of luck to you!

In brief: Your

Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Monica Wood
Dr. Jane Van Dis