What is this i found a couple of really small bumbs that are the same color as my skin. One on my stomach about three inches above my belly button and one on this middle of my chest I am very nervous about this can you please tell me what it is

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Skin

Skin problems and rashes can be tricky to diagnose even with an exam and almost impossible without one.
Off the top of my head, you could have developed moles, warts, or molluscum contagiosum (a virus that goes away in 6-18 months) or it could be something more concerning. If they are not bothering you, you should show them to your doctor at your next visit. If they are changing, multiplying or worrisome to you, then make an appointment for your doctor to take a look. Good luck!

In brief: Skin

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I agree. Take a look at the sample picture (below) of molluscum contagiosum to see if they look similar. I would see a dermatologist for further diagnosis and treatment options.
I hope that helps.

In brief: I

I hope that helps.
Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward