How serious is it? I have a pace maker and normally low blood pressure although, since being pregnant (8 months) it has been fairly high for me. I was in bed with my feet up because of swelling when i got a little dizzy and my left arm felt funny. Almost

Dr. Joshua Buckler
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Changes

Changes in the vascular system during pregnancy can cause fluctuations in your blood pressure.
Additionally sometimes the fetus can press against the large vein coming back to the heart called the vena cava which can also cause a drop in blood pressure. It is never wrong to check in with your physician, especially when you have heart disease at a young age as i presume you do since you have a pacemaker.

In brief: Changes

Dr. Joshua Buckler
Dr. Joshua Buckler
Dr. Marsha Davis