If you have unprotected sex and then get a very light period a few hours later is there a possibility you could be pregnant? I am having a lot of symptoms but i thought getting your period was a definite way to tell if you were pregnant.

In brief: I

I don't have an exact understanding of what you are describing.
So i will respond based on what i believe may have occurred. Having some light bleeding a few hours after unprotected sex, is not evidence that you became pregnant from that episode of intercourse. Because you had unprotected sex, if you miss a period it would be wise to take a pregnancy test. I hope i answered the question.

In brief: I

Dr. Adam Levy