Seeing a doctor for spinal problems and don't think he understands my problem. I was diagnosed 5 years ago with scoliosis diagnosed 5 years ago with scoliosis with my curve at 18 degrees to the right. Stenosis and a fractured vertebrea which has healed

I . I recommend that you politely share your frustrations with your doctor. It wasn't stated if you were seeing a regular orthopedic surgeon or one that is a spine specialist. If you and your orthopod can not achieve a satisfactory outcome, considering asking him for a referral to see a spine specialist.