Is a.A.D.D considered a legal disability? I have a.A.D.D. Adult attention deficit disorder and I want to know if this is considered a disability cause I have gone through quite a few jobs and well go through the typical mental problems that come along w

The . The americans with disabilities act (ada) does not dictate what medical conditions constitute disabilities. It provides a general definition of disability that the person must meet. To receive social security disability or ssi disability benefits, an individual must be able to show that they are unable to work and earn gainful employment.
ADHD Disability? I deal primarily with children who have been given disability benefits based on the severity and length of time the child has had the disorder. The criteria have changed over the years and resulted in meeting more stringent criteria. Check with your local disability office for up to date criteria for adults.