I have a bump on my left vagina lip, what is it and how do I get rid of it? I noticed this little bump on my vagina lip about a week ago, thinking it was an ingrown hair i tried to get it out and use bikini zone but i couldn't find a hair. Also a little p

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: There

There are many, many things a bump in that area could be including a wart, molluscum, a pimple, a blocked gland or duct (there are a tone of them in that area) or an infection.
If it is getting worse, or not going away, you should see your doctor and have them take a look at it. Hopefully, they will be able to figure out what it is so you can have the proper treatment to get rid of it. Good luck!

In brief: There

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Adam Levy