Im haveing problem with my sperm when I have sex my sperm does not come out like it supose to it just run down my penis and i wa it not skeeting out

In brief: The

The amount of force when semen spurts from the urethra during ejaculation differs widely from one man to another. At one end of the spectrum, are some men whose semen can be propelled over a foot and at the other end of the spectrum, the semen may dribble.
The force the semen is expelled, does not impact sexual pleasure / performance. For the act of insemination, the penis is already in the vagina, so the semen does not have to travel a very long distance. Each man is different in this respect and it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you.

In brief: The

Dr. Adam Levy