What could be causing my head, neck and shoulder pain and extreme fatigue I have two stents, hbp, cardiovascular disease and angina.

Check heart first. While head , neck and shoulder pain is most often musculo-skeletal and non-life threatening, anyone with a significant cardiac history should always have a new onset of symptoms evaluated promptly by their doctor.Heart problems do not always present as typical chest pain esp. in patients who have a prior history of cardiac issues. This should be ruled out first before accepting another diagnosis.
This . This certainly could be a minifestation of angina. More information is needed to determine what other possibilities are for this particular constellation of symptoms. When do you get the pains? What are they like? Are they related to any particular activity? Do the pains come and go? Can you characterize the fatigue to a greater extent?