I have really bad acid reflex will it get bad to like I get burps all the time ot of npo where

You . You should visit your doctor for an evaluation. You may be dealing with gerd (gastroesophageal reflux disease), ulcers, gastritis. After a thorough history and physical your doctor will be able to come up with a list of possible diagnoses and decide on what tests are in order. You may need a test called a barium swallow or an endoscopy to get a good look at your esophagus and stomach. In the meantime you can try over the counter Prilosec or ranitidine. Also avoid spicy foods, acidic foods, caffeine, and pain pills like advil (ibuprofen) or motrin. Best of luck.