Just today, starting this morning, when i urniated, the discharge on the toilet paper was brown. What is this? I did not pee until about 6:30 pm again and that time it was brown. I have recently been sick with the stomach flu and have been under very seve

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You can try drinking a large amount of fluid and then seeing if it clears, but if it doesn't then you need to get your urine tested for infection.
If you think you may be pregnant then definitely take a pregnancy test. If you feel light-headed, have a fever, vomiting, or pain then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine