I take perocet 10/325 how long does it stay in your system after I stop taking them how long does perocet stay in your system after you stop taking them

The . The half life of Percocet is 3 to 4.5 hours. A half-life is the time it takes for 50% of the drug to leave your body. For example: a Percocet 10/325 is 10mg of oxycodone and 325mg of Acetaminophen (tylenol). By 3-4 hours, you will have 5mg oxycodone left in your body and after another 3-4 hours 2.5mg left and so on. Most urine tests will not detect Percocet in the urine after 3 days of abstaining from the drug. Now the half life of Percocet can be even longer if you suffer from liver disease or are pregnant. Taking other medications can also effect the clearing time for the drug, so these numbers are for an average-sized, healthy, non-pregnant person taking no other medications. If you have questions about your Percocet dosing and metabolism, give your doctor a call.