Should i get a tattoo tomorrow? I have scabies, and I have a doctor's appointment on friday, however, tomorrow (thursday) I have an appointment to get a tattoo, that I have had set for awhile. I am really looking forward to it, but need to know if it unsa

In brief: If

If i was your tattoo artist and you came to my tattoo parlor with untreated scabies for a routine tattoo i would not be too happy with you.
Hold off on the tattoo until your scabies has been adequately treated.

In brief: If

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I agree.
Also, to make sure that your diagnosis of scabies is correct, i would visit a dermatologist who can perform a skin scraping looking for the mite under the microscope. Then, appropriate treatment can be given to help you. Below is a pic of scabies. I hope that helps.

In brief: I

I agree.
Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward