Could i be pregnant? My period is five days late. I did have sex but i used a condom that did not break and he pulled out before he even came in the condom. I took two pregnancy tests both were negative. I just started school and have been stressed for a

Yes and yes. If your internal stress levels are high enough it can impact when you menstruate.
A condom is good protection, but is not a 100% guarantee. You might wish to wait about a week out from the last pregnancy test to repeat it (if your period has not started by then).

Dr. Jane Van Dis