Is this bacterial vaginosis? I've never done this before but this has been bothering me the last few days and I need help. I just started my period and use tampons. The past days though, I've felt my undies become wet along with my pants and when I check

You . You need to be seen and examined, and to have culture swabs taken to find out what type of infection it is. Possibilities include chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, but there are other possibilities as well. Please be seen immediately as these types of infections can cause serious problems.