I have a bump on my leg the size of a lemon what could it be i got it about three weeks ago and it hasn't bothered me till today and it almost brought me to my knees at work and I am very concerned because it has only gotten bigger.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The fact that it came about so quickly makes it less likely to be cancerous.
Were you involved in any trauma? If so it possibly may be a hematoma (collection of blood). It could also be a lipoma (collection of fat) or even an abscess (collection of pus). You really need a medical evaluation. It is very difficult to say what it is without actually examining you myself. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Umesh Patel