Would injectable fillers, like botox, be useful for my brow lines? Will an injectable filler treatment diminish the worry lines on my face and between my brows. This deep crease has been there since my 30's, and I'm 40 now, will botox help? .

Frown . Frown lines are caused by overactive facial muscles. Fillers mask the wrinkle by adding volume around the muscle with injections that “fill” the skin. Botox is a paralytic agent that stops nerve impulses from moving to the injected muscles, so the muscles relax and do not contract, and the skin smoothes over them. For wrinkles between the brows, Botox acheives better results. However you should schedule a consultation with an experienced surgeon who will determine the appropriate treatment for you.
Fillers or botox. Fillers are used to treat static wrinkles and neurotoxins are used to treat dynamic wrinkles. Have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon with experience in injectables.
Botox . Botox is not a filler. Botox is used to weaken or eliminate lines of motion caused by contraction of your facial muscles. Products such as juvederm, restylane, (dermal fillers) radiesse, and sculptra will fill deep creases and add volume to your face to minimize wrinkles which are present without facial animation. Every physician has their own preference regarding what fillers he or she uses for each problem.
The . The treatment for a crease in this area of the forehead (glabella) depends on several things. If it is present even when you aren't moving your forehead, Botox won't make the line disappear. Botox can help prevent deepening of the crease, though. If the crease is always present a filler can be used to improve the shadowing and deepness of the line. Another option is resurfacing to smooth the skin or direct excision of the crease first with scar resurfacing 2-3 months later.
I . I think Botox or Dysport will help but rather than inject fillers i would resurface with a peel or dermabrasion or laser.That will give a longer lasting result.www.beautybybrueck.com.
At . At young age Botox is usualy enough to eliminate these worry lines wrinkles. As we age , these lines need additional filler like Restylane (dermal fillers) in order to eliminate them.