What are my chances of becoming pregnant after having one tube removed? I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies.I am 43 years old . No family history of infertility.

In brief: Generally good!

As long as no damage to, other tube and uterus.

In brief: Generally good!

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright

In brief: I

I am making the assumption that you had both your fallopian tube and the accompanying ovary removed since they share the same blood supply.
The removal of both is called a salpingo - oophorectomy. In this case, the remaining ovary releases an egg every month instead of alternating (when there are two ovaries). Conceiving and carrying a pregnancy to term are different issues.

In brief: I

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery