If I stop taking lexapro, (escitalopram) will I stop gaining weight?

Lexapro (escitalopram) ? Is a good medication for depression and anxiety and has low side effect. If u stoop it u can get depressed again. Therefore , continue w Lexapro (escitalopram) and try to loose weight by cutting down on u calorie intake and excerzising.
Possibly. Antidepressant medication generally, especially in chronic use, can lead to significant weight gain. Stopping it can reverse that process. Losing weight has to be "weighed" against the possibilty that your depression may return when the medication is discontinued.