Right side hurts. Its starts on my right side, but sometimes it gets worse and moves to my left side. It doesn't hurt when i wake up, but it starts to hurt more and more.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If it hurts after you start to eat throughout the day, then you may be dealing with a gastrointestinal (GI) issue like gastritis, ulcer, or even a stomach flu.
On the other hand it could be a urinary tract infection (uti), musculoskeletal pain, ovarian pain/cyst if you are a female. Honestly with the limited information in your post it is difficult to say. I recommend a directed history and physical for this problem with your primary care provider. I hope you are better soon.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Keegan Duchicela