If I stop taking cymbalta (duloxetine) immediately, will all the side effects stop right away?

Stopping medication? Stopping medications. Suddenly can cause u depressive symptoms to come back . All medication can have side effect , some times if u take it longer u can get-used to it . And if u indeed want to stop the medication do it always gradually.
Cymbalta (duloxetine) They might, depending on the dose, but withdrawal symptoms can arise. Talk to your doctor before stopping your medicine.
Yes. All of the antidepressants can cause withdrawal symptoms. Your body has been used to an increased amount of serotonin and when the medicine is stopped you could experience a lot of different side effects. Sometimes people get headaches, dizziness and nausea. You doctor will often wean you off of this medicine to prevent these symptoms.