Glucose test result please review hi, does anybody know if my test result are good. I have done 2 hr oral glucose test in order to find out if I have pcos. Im female 33. I have problem to lose weight. Does it means everyth is ok ? I see that second mea

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: These

These tests results appear normal.
You will need an fsh ( follicle stimulating hormone) and lh (lutenizing hormone) level in order to diagnose pcos. A ratio of greater than 3:1 lh to fsh points to a diagnosis. In addition you need a prolactin level and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) level to rule out other issues. Good luck.

In brief: These

These tests results appear normal.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham