Why is my skin itchy all over all the time? It started thanksgiving I have no rash its not bugs im thinking maybe allergy?

I . I agree. I recommend my patients use a hydrating cleanser like cetaphil or cerave and then apply a moisturizer cream daily. If that doesn't help, consider a trip to a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment options. On the link below, i list some of the other possible causes of dry, itchy skin. I hope that helps.
When . When winter comes you have this cold dry air that helps draw out all of the moisture from your skin. Additionally, if you take hot showers and use a wash cloth or scrub aggressively, it may further exacerbate the condition. Start with luke warm showers/baths and apply a thick moisturizer to your skin immediately after. Use the moisturizer 2 times per day. If it doesn't improve, it may be more than just dry skin - seek the help of a dermatologist.