I have really bad headaches and my mum says my head is alittle swollen. What should I do? Okay so i'm a 15 year old girl. For about 1-2 years i've had these short piercing headaches and they only occur on the right side of my head(my right, if someone was

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The answer here is simple.
You need to see your doctor for an evaluation. You may be dealing with migraines, a tension or cluster headache, or even a more serious condition called temporal arteritis. Please see your doctor right away for an evaluation, appropriate diagnostic tests, and treatment. Best of luck.

In brief: The

The answer here is simple.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel