I have really bad headaches and my mum says my head is alittle swollen. What should I do? Okay so I'm a 15 year old girl. For about 1-2 years I've had these short piercing headaches and they only occur on the right side of my head (my right, if someone was

The . The answer here is simple. You need to see your doctor for an evaluation. You may be dealing with migraines, a tension or cluster headache, or even a more serious condition called temporal arteritis. Please see your doctor right away for an evaluation, appropriate diagnostic tests, and treatment. Best of luck.