What is this rash that popped up on my 2 month old daughter and i? My 2 month old daughter got a little cluster of four blisters on her upper thigh and about an hour later i found a cluster of four blisters on the front of my throat this was there 2 days

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: By

By the date of this post almost a week has passed.
I hope you have visited your daughter's pediatrician for this problem, as well as your doctor. It is difficult to say without actually seeing the lesions what the problem is. Common causes of rashes like this are coxsackie virus, herpes virus, varicella virus, etc. Your daughter's pediatrician should be able to make a diagnosis and give you a treatment plan. I hope all is well.

In brief: By

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey