My inside labia lips were sore and slightly red. I have no had intercourse for 3 days and woke up the morning noticing my inside labia lips were sore and slightly red. The do not have bumps or sores, just looks wrinkly and almost like there is tiny taste

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Please

Please be sure that you haven't used anything that would irritate your labia, such as bubble bath, new laundry soap, or lotions or perfumes.
You can try a soothing vaginal cream (ask your pharmacist), but if this doesn't help in 1-2 days then please be evaluated. If this doesn't help you may have an infection that you would need to be treated for. If you developed pain, fever, rash, or new symptoms then please be seen immediately.

In brief: Please

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy