I get severe diarrhea at least 3-4 per week. Stomach cramps are very painful with right lower back pain. After many bathroom trips only thing i can void is mucus but still feel the urge to go along with cramping, I have tried probiotics by phillips and s

Dr. Jonathan Lau
Anesthesiology

In brief: See your doctor

You may have ibs, but you need to see your doctor to get checked out by an gastric specialist.
They can do a quick colonoscopy to see if there is something causing your symptoms.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Jonathan Lau
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may be dealing with lactose intolerance.
I recommend you try two weeks without any dairy products and monitor for improvement, if that does not work try a gluten free diet. Finally you can research low or no costs clinic in your area, or try your local county hospital for resources. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine