I absolutely have to have everything in my house arranged in order of size - what can I do to stop?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: OCD

Tx is available, if your symptoms are interfering with your daily functioning or causing distress.
Talk to a mental health professional. Cognitive Behavior therapy with or without Medications for obsessive thoughts, might help.

In brief: OCD

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Teresa Greiner

In brief: CBT plus meds

Response prevention techniques plus certain medications are the treatment of choice for OCD is that is the diagnosis.

In brief: CBT plus meds

Dr. Teresa Greiner
Dr. Teresa Greiner
Dr. Robert Gerstman

In brief: CBT plus meds

Cognitive-behavioral therapy will help one take an alternative way of looking at the world in addition to ssri antidepresants.

In brief: CBT plus meds

Dr. Robert Gerstman
Dr. Robert Gerstman
Dr. Eric Weisman