What can I do for chronic pelvic pain? I have tried everything and nothing works. Oxycodone helped a little bit but the doctor wont give me anymore.

Need diagnostic test. The cause of your pain needs to be thoroughly worked up with physical examination, history and appropriately determined radiological and/or lab tests. I suggest you see a gynecologist first.
I . I am assuming that you have had a thorough gynecological workup to diagnose your chronic pelvic pain. There are specially trained physical therapists that can help you with chronic pelvic pain. There are other medications such as Neurontin and Lyrica (pregabalin) that can help with the pain. Please see a specialist for other advice, because there are ways to treat chronic pelvic pain.