Pain in the right ovary! hi, i've been having pain on the right side of my ovary for many years now. The pain is getting worst every day, i went to the dr. Years ago, and told me I have fybroids, but didn't want to do anything about the problem. Pain is

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That is very abnormal to have pain for that many years.
Please seek out a second opinion and have a complete medical evaluation. Ovarian pain can cause pain on the right side, and so can pain from your spine and from your intestines. You need a complete evaluation to find the cause of your pain. Please don't give up and please see another doctor for a complete evaluation.

In brief: That

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham