My friend has an ectopic pregnancy and she doesn't want to go into the doctor should I be worried for her? My friend has an ectopic pregnancy and she doesn't want to go into the doctor because she is scared about what her parents would say. Is she in dang

In brief: Yes, worry and take.

Ectopic, if the diagnosis is correct, do not heal themselves.
Rupture and death are possible if left alone. Parents will figure it out anyhow!

In brief: Yes, worry and take.

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Ew Moffitt

In brief: An

An ectopic pregnancy is when a pregnancy is growing outside of the uterus.
It can be a life-threatening condition. People realy die from this. I do not know how your friend was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy, but if she has one, she must see an ob/gyn. Her life may very well depend on it.

In brief: An

Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Ew Moffitt
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery