Do I have endometriosis? I am 22 and had a child at 18 soon after I started getting all kinds of problems. Gall stones, stomach ulcers, and now that he is 4 years old and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 1/2 years I can't get pregnant. It hurts to

The only thing in ur. History is the infertility. Do you have painful periods that went away when you were on birth controls pills. This is a common scenario. Pregnancy is protective of endometriosis. Gall stones and stomach ulcers are generally unrelated to endometriosis but i would discuss your infertility with your obgyn and it might be worth seeing an infertility specialist there in olathe.
You . You need to have a complete gynecological evaluation by a licensed gynecologist. There are multiple possibilities that could be causing your pain and infertility. Pain when you urinate and infertility are concerning and need to be evaluated. Endometriosis is one of multiple possibilities. Please write down your symptoms and have a complete evaluation. If you have increased pain, fever, vomiting, or new complaints then you must be seen again as an emergency.