How can I get prescription diet pills from a doctor? I have tried everything to lose weight exercise, eating right ect nothing works I don't plan on stopping the healthy way of doing things I just need something that will boost up the process or make me

Weight loss. Simple math. If you eat less than you use up you will lose weight. Eat three meals a day, leaving the table satisfied but not stuffed. Eliminate all snacks between meals and soft drinks, minimalize alcohol consumption and exercise regularly. If you still do not lose weight, reduce further the amount you are eating or increase your exercise regimen. Math.
Forget diet pills. Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate. On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).
Usually math, not al. Not always math. Some people fail to sustain weight control until they have surgery.
Your . Your primary care provider will decide if you are a candidate for a weight loss pill. The one I am familiar with, and have prescribed in the past is orlistat, also known as xenical, which is sold in stores at a lower dosage. Your doctor will make sure you know that this pill has to be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie/fat diet and exercise program . Your doctor will likely prescribe it only is you have other issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, or heart disease. If your doctor is not willing to prescribe this medication, you can buy the lower dose xenical in any store where medications are sold. Best of luck.