Could i be pregnant i got 3 negative tests but have all the symptoms! I've also missed my period for almost a month

In brief: Your

Your question does not state when you did the pregnancy tests.
It is also not known if you did the pregnancy tests around the same time or spaced them out. If you took the pregnancy tests early on, there might not be a high enough HCG level to detect. If you did all three tests around the same time it would not give time for the HCG level to increase. If you have been spacing out the pregnancy tests, say a week or so in between and they are still all negative, it is more likely that you are not pregnant. Discuss this with your ob/ gyn doctor.

In brief: Your

Dr. Jane Van Dis