Do you think I could be pregnant? I am 17 years old and recently became sexually active in october, where my period was late and came the 30th. Since then, I have gotten my period on november 27th and december 25th. My last period had red bloot and big re

Symptoms. Symptoms of pregnancy can include breast enlargement and tenderness, nausea, fatigue and lack of a period. Even without ejaculation, there is a small concentration of semen in pre-ejaculate. A condom is a good form of protection but is not 100% effective. I see this question was submitted two days ago. If haven't started your period, I suggest you take a home pregnancy test.