Do you think i could be pregnant? I am 17 years old and recently became sexually active in october, where my period was late and came the 30th. Since then, I have gotten my period on november 27th and december 25th. My last period had red bloot and big re

In brief: Symptoms

Symptoms of pregnancy can include breast enlargement and tenderness, nausea, fatigue and lack of a period.
Even without ejaculation, there is a small concentration of semen in pre-ejaculate. A condom is a good form of protection but is not 100% effective. I see this question was submitted two days ago. If haven't started your period, i suggest you take a home pregnancy test.

In brief: Symptoms

Dr. Jane Van Dis