How can I overcome ptsd without medications or a professional therapist?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: I don't advise it.

If you feel you must go it alone, read everything you can about it.
Most people don't know they have ptsd since it can mimic major depression, bipolar disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, even ocd. I would advise you to get professional help and not try to go it alone. It can be a very serious disorder, even fatal.

In brief: I don't advise it.

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
There are some great books on "mindfulness" that will effectively treat PTSD. Check it out. Wishing you the very best.
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: The point is:

You don't need to! everything is easier to do with help.
For instance, this web site. It takes a lot of people to make this work well and this is much less complicated than ptsd.

In brief: The point is:

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Peter Kurzweil