I am on my 3rd round of Clomid with no success for baby. Dr gave me one more month on the clomid. However, my husband is going o I am on my 3rd round of Clomid with no success for baby. Dr gave me one more month on the clomid. However, my husband is going

The . The egg is only fertilizable for the first 24 hours after ovulation. Sperm however can survive up to 6 days in the fallopian tube. Sooo…. The first question is when is your husband leaving? If he is leaving after feb 1st then have intercourse the day he leaves and again the day the kit turns positive and the next if he is back by then. If he is leaving before then, i think you are cutting it too close. If travel is a common issue in your relationship, you may want to consider freezing sperm. Most infertility clinics can do this and then you don’t have to worry about this. If he is in town — great. If he is out of town, use the frozen sperm.