How can I keep up with my schoolwork while i'm struggling with bipolar?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Talk with school
You are entitled by federal statute to specific educational accommodations kg through high school & some colleges to assist you to learn in spite of your bipolar disorder.
Also, if your treatments are working well you should be able to perform in school. Be sure to discuss these needs with your parents, doctor and/or therapist.

In brief: Talk with school
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: Take your meds
It is important to be under the care of a psychiatrist if you have bipolar disorder, and to carefully take the medications prescribed.
Many people with bipolar disorder have been very successful.

In brief: Take your meds
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni