What should I do with the pimple like things on my butt? I have black spots that don't hurt and then I have 2 pimple like things that do wen i sit down on them all on my butt

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Acne

Acne is common on the buttocks, including pustules, black and white comedones (heads).
You can try the same acne wash and lotion for the face on this area. If it does not clear up you can see your primary care doctor or a dermatologist for a a prescription acne medication or alternative treatment as deemed necessary. Take care.

In brief: Acne

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson