Is it normal for my penis and testicles to be in an almost permanent state of being shriveled up? I'm a 17 year old male. I am overweight. I weigh 285 pounds, but I am physically active daily. Penis is not small erect. But it usually stays in the state t

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This is common, especially in overweight males.
You have extra fat in your pelvic area which essentially causes the penis to be enveloped by the fatty tissue; sunken in if you will. If you lose a signifiant amount of weight, this issue will likely resolve. Take care.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. James Lin
Good advice! Yet practicing quality healthy lifestyle without overindulgence and obsession should be the game changing of life and supersede the power of drugs and procedures.
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Common

It is not uncommon with obesity.

In brief: Common

It is not uncommon with obesity.
Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. Umesh Patel