Female response please. Can you kick me in my balls? I have a fetish for getting kicked in the balls. It turns me on and makes me horny and i want more. I want you to kick me or knee me or cause any type of pain to my balls.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: This

This fetish could cause you real and permanent damage, including, ultimately, an inability to become aroused at all.

In brief: This

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews

In brief: Response

Response from a female psychiatrist.
I don't make diagnoses on patients that are not under my care. However, some general information about sexual masochism. It is a paraphilia in which the person feels sexual aroused or excited by acts which cause pain, suffering, or humiliation. This particular paraphilia can be very physically and psychologically dangerous. Because of the danger to your health, strongly recommend therapy. Behavioral therapy and addressing how you are aroused are options. I recommend that you see a psychiatrist or psychologist who specializes in sexual disorders. If you value your health and your gonads, get help.

In brief: Response

Response from a female psychiatrist.
Dr. Adam Levy