Pains in my uterus while pregnant sharp pains in my uterus that go up my side and only hurt in certain positions and im pregnant i was wondering i this is normal or if I should be concerned

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Any

Any abdominal pains you are having while pregnant should be reported to your ob/gyne or midwife.
Without knowing your medical history, how far along you are and more about the pain, it's impossible to say whether it is normal or something to be worried about. The safest thing to do is to call your doctor as soon as possible. Good luck!

In brief: Any

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham