Can I breastfeed if my baby has oral thrush? Can my baby’s oral thrush somehow infect my breasts, or can I continue breastfeeding?

Yes. Babies oral thrush can cause fungal infection of the nipples. You will also need an anti fungal paint to apply to your nipple. So can continue breast feeding then.
You. You should definitely keep breastfeeding your baby. Thrush is an overgrowth of a fungus called candida in the mouth and is extremely common in infants. It is treated by applying an anti-fungal medication, such as nystatin, to the baby's mouth until the white plaques on the inside of the cheeks and tongue disappear. If your nipples are red, sore, cracking and bleeding, then chances are your nipples are infected with candida and you and your baby may be passing it back and forth. If this is the case, call your doctor about using an antifungal ointment while your baby is being treated on his anti-fungal drops. Some babies with thrush will also develop diaper rashes from the overgrowth of candida. Frequent diaper changes and the use of antifungal cream in the diaper area can help prevent/treat this problem. Good luck!