I would like the quickest possible treatment for my overbite. Will I get quicker results with invisalign than traditional dental braces?

NOOOOOI . It is entirely the wrong therapy for an overbite (what we orthodontists call overjet), a horizontal mismatch of upper teeth too far forward. Describing the details would be boring, but suffice to say it is much less effective and much slower. I understand why you would like an invisible alternative, but such is life, full of compromises. Good luck!
Traditional. They are typically faster and more effective (and often cheaper!). Invisalign would be the way to go only if you are strongly opposed to having metal on your teeth.
Absolutely not. If you had a broken leg that required a cast, would wrapping your leg in saran wrap do as well? If clear aligners were so good, orthodontists would have abandoned other rx modalities. Invisalign does not rx vertical overbite well, and is even less effective in rx of horizontal overbite. See a qualified orthodontic specialist for diagnosis and rx. Quick does not equal better.
Overbite. In layman's terms, an "overbite" typically refers to the upper front teeth sticking out horizontally, further than the lower front teeth. An orthodontist defines an "overbite" as the vertical overlap of the upper front teeth over the lower front teeth. Get an opinion from an orthodontic specialist regarding the best and "quickest" option (it depends highly on the severity of your own problem).
Traditional. Braces are the way to go. If aesthetics is a concern, discuss ceramic brackets with your orthodontist. Hope this helps.
No. Invisalign is a fast way of getting treatment, however you will have to wear a retainer for life. This is because invisalign only tilts the tooth and does not bring the root to be directly under the crown portion of the tooth to created stability. Once you stop wearing the retainer, the tooth tends to return to its previous position.
Quick orthodontics. See if you can find a doctor in your area that uses suresmile treatment to discuss the quickest way to straighten your teeth.