What could this mean? Whenever i insert a tampon, i experience a cramping and intense feeling of pressure type pain in my uterus/stomach area. It only occurs once the tampon is in but I am attempting to push it out of the applicator. It feels challenging

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You could be dealing with vaginal polyps that are located in the introitus (entrance) of your vagina.
This would cause pain or discomfort while inserting a tampon or penis, and would no longer cause discomfort once it has passed the polyps. The best thing for you to do is have a vaginal examination by your family doctor or gynecologist. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy