My daughter had an abortion dec 30th she has been bleeding ever since, but this week she has been bleeding with very large clots took her to the ER wed. They said it should slow down they gave her methylergonovine.2 and follow up with doc she did the next

It . It sounds like she needs a procedure called a D&C (dilation and curretage). This procedure essentially cleans out the uterus of any products of conception that remained after the abortion. You should go back to the hospital if she is still bleeding and insist that she be reevaluated and considered for this procedure, as well as be screened for anemia. Your local county hospital should have a sliding scale for procedures/visits based on your income. If you need more assistance ask to speak to a social worker. I hope your daughter is better soon.