How long can I expect a Brazilian butt lift to last? I really want to improve my sagging rear end. However, I am not sure about undergoing a dangerous surgical procedure. I also don't want to have surgery if the results are not going to last. Would a proc

Fat Resorption. You should always account for some volume loss of injected fat over time.
It should last. The brazilian butt lift surgery permanently transfers fat cells to the buttock. The results should be long lasting. The surgery is quite safe when peformed by an experienced surgeon. Good luck.
It depends... If the fat is harvested, processed, and injected correctly, the result should be long lasting. The procedure should not require touch ups or a second round of fat injections. It is also essential that a patient follow the post-op instructions to ensure the fat graft survives.
Butt Lift Longevity. Bbl lasting time a brazilian butt lift involves harvesting fat from an unwanted area and then preparing it for transfer where it is injected into the buttocks as a living transplant. As long as you maintain your body at a stable level, the results will show permanent improvement. Implants are also another permanent option but this procedure is riskier and involves a longer recovery time.
A . A brazilian butt lift will not likely provide enough volume to completely lift the sagging skin of the buttock. The best results are obtained in patients with healthy skin along with liposuction contouring of the waist, hips and outer thighs. The collected fat can be processed in several different ways prior to injection into both the fat layer and muscle layer. Some of the risks include infections from mild to severe, fat embolus or fat entering a large vein that travels to the heart or lungs, chronic pain, or minimal take. Sterile processing of the fat in an accredited surgical operating room, injection with blunt tipped cannulas, and placement of multiple thin strands of fat in different layers provides the safest procedure with the longest lasting results. When sagging skin is present, typically a buttock lift is the best option for enhancement. Several surgeons provide the expertise to perform this procedure; board certification in cosmetic surgery ensures training and experience in both procedures. Don peterson md cosmeticsurgicalarts.Com facebook.Com/donpetersonmd.